- Your personal information is important to usWe recognise the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
- Collecting information about youWe will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, corporate information, gender, your investment history with us, what pages you visit on our website, your IP address and other information we may request from you from time to time.
Any further collection of your personal information than that explained here will only occur with your consent.
- Using and disclosing your personal informationYour personal information is confidential. Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with a better service and website experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests. We will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- + required by law
- + we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested
- + to implement our terms of service
- + to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another website user, any member of the public, Infrastructure Capital Group Limited or any Infrastructure Capital Group Limited affiliate
- + if the assets and operations of our business are transferred to another party.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our website possible, we may use your personal information to send you information and product updates about products or services which you have requested.
- Disclosing your personal informationInfrastructure Capital Group Limited and its affiliates recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information. In order to operate the website or deliver a service, we may sometimes share your personal information with our partners of service providers. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies without your explicit consent.
- You can access the information we keep about youIf at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to access your record by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Changing and deleting the information we have about youIf at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
- Storage and security of your personal informationInfrastructure Capital Group Limited will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Infrastructure Capital Group Limited. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. Infrastructure Capital Group Limited will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- Links to other websitesInfrastructure Capital Group Limited provides links to websites outside of our service. These linked sites are not under the control of Infrastructure Capital Group Limited, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the Terms and Conditions of those websites.
Last update on 3rd October 2018