DIT is an unlisted unit trust that invests in infrastructure assets across all sectors, to provide institutional investors with stable and attractive risk-adjusted returns.
DIT is managed by Infrastructure Capital Group under an investment management agreement with DIT Trustee, Infrastructure Specialist Asset Management Ltd.
Since the inception of DIT in 2006, DIT has created a diversified portfolio of economic infrastructure assets, largely GDP-linked, that can deliver stable returns and value growth.
Sectors of focus:
- transportation assets such as ports, airports, roads or rail;
- water and water treatment;
- energy generation and mid-stream infrastructure;
- media and communications networks; and
- public private partnerships related to infrastructure, social or health assets.
As at 30 June 2018, the DIT portfolio comprises five investments, with a NAV of $0.6 billion.